[Bska] New on the BSkA website

Nick Wedd maproom at gmail.com
Sun May 15 04:04:31 EDT 2016

This message is to inform you of several new things on the British SSkat
Association's web site.

*1.)  *Thanks to Patrick Phair, the hand records from our February event in
London are now avaialable, as an Excel spreadsheet. They are at
http://www.weddslist.com/skat/results/lhh19/hands.xls

*2.)*  The rating graph showing the relative strengths of frequent players
has been updated, and is at http://www.weddslist.com/skat/rating/rating.gif
.  Should you want to check the calculations behind it, the excel
spreadsheet used to create it is at
http://www.weddslist.com/skat/rating/rating.xlsx .

*3.)*  Like all our Duplikat events, last weekend's used a spreadsheet to
specify the seatings and do the sums. But this one was unusual; it had six
players and five sessions, and was arranged by a new version of the
spreadsheet, which arranged that each pair of players played the same set
of hands through exactly one session. This 6-player version of the
spreadsheet can be downloaded from a link in the final paragraph of
http://www.weddslist.com/skat/resources/resources.html

Finally, I remind you that our next Duplikat event is in The Kite, Oxford,
on Sunaday June 5th. There are details at
http://www.weddslist.com/skat/ktnw12.html . If you expect to be there,
please let me know soon:  the more entrants we get, the better the prizes
will be.

Nick

Nick Wedd      maproom at gmail.com