[Bska] Saturday July 23rd. Skat tournament, london

miketob at aol.com miketob at aol.com
Thu Jul 7 04:55:21 EDT 2016

Dear Skatplayers,

Our next Skat tournament will be on Saturday July 23rd at our usual venue, the Lancaster Hall Hotel, 35 Craven Terrace, London W2 3EL, close to Paddington and Lancaster Gate stations.

http://german-ymca.org.uk/about-us-how-to-find-us.html

Registration will be between 11.00 and 11.15 for an 11.30 start, and we will play four sessions of hands dealt at the table (not duplicate). We will end at around 19:00.

Players of all standards are welcome; if you are not available for all four sessions we can usually accommodate you for just the sessions that you want to play in, particularly if we know beforehand that you will be there.

The entry fee is £9, with prizes awarded to the winner and runners-up.

Please let me know, if possible by Wednesday 20th July, whether you intend to play. You can contact me (Mike Tobias) on 07940 591263 or by e-mail at miketob at aol.com. It is very useful to know in advance who to expect, and how much I can spend on prizes. However, if you can't commit yourself in advance you are still welcome to turn up on the day.

We look forward to seeing you on July 23rd.

Regards,

Mike