[Bska] SKAT 15th October REMINDER

Beesley, Chris chris.beesley at barrattlondon.com
Mon Oct 10 06:07:14 EDT 2016

A gentle reminder!

Apologies for any confusion but I am still suffering from domestic IT problems, so  please respond this week to both this and the yahoo address, so that I do not miss any responses.

Our next tournament will be on Saturday October 15th at our usual > venue The Lancaster Hall Hotel, 35 Craven Terrace, W2 3EL, a few
> minutes walk from Paddington and Lancaster Gate stations:
>
> http://www.german-ymca.org.uk/about-us-
> <http://www.german-ymca.org.uk/about-us->...
>
> We shall be playing duplicate Skat,
>
> Registration will be from 11.00 to 11.15, for an 11.30 start. We shall  be playing four sessions, finishing around 18.30, with a break for
> lunch. Please come along even if you cannot play all of the sessions.
>
> Please let me ( chrisbeesley1 at yahoo.co.uk<mailto:chrisbeesley1 at yahoo.co.uk> know in advance if you intend to > play-as it helps to know the budget for prizes
( again, as ever, feel  free to let me know even if you cannot play as there are still a few of > you we have not seen for a while-
it would be good to hear from you!)  but also feel free to turn up on the day if you're unexpectedly free.
> If you're running late, you can contact me on 07885 770187
>
> The entry fee is £9.00 with prizes for the winner and runners-up, and
> we welcome players of all abilities.
>
> We look forward to seeing as many of you as possible.

> Regards
> Chris

CHRIS BEESLEY
CHIEF COST PLANNER

T: +442083267208 | chris.beesley at barrattlondon.com<mailto:{E-mail}>
Wallis House | Great West Road | Brentford | Middlesex TW8 0HD
[Barratt London]<http://www.barrattlondon.com>

The sender of this e-mail is a member of the Barratt Developments group of companies, the ultimate parent of which is Barratt Developments PLC (company number 00604574).

Barratt Developments PLC is registered in England and Wales with its registered office at Barratt House, Cartwright Way, Forest Business Park, Bardon Hill, Coalville, Leicestershire, LE67 1UF, together with its principal subsidiaries BDW Trading Limited (03018173), David Wilson Homes Limited (00830271) and Wilson Bowden Developments Limited (00948402). BDW North Scotland Limited (SC027535), also a principal subsidiary, is registered in Scotland and has its registered office at Blairton House Old Aberdeen Road, Balmedie, Aberdeenshire, AB23 8SH.

This e-mail message is intended only for use by the named addressee and may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it. This communication is subject to contract and not intended to create legal relations between the sender and the recipient. Please view our ‘Email Addendum v1’ at www.barrattcommercialsupport.co.uk for further details.