[Bska] Weds March 1st.Informal Skat evening

miketob at aol.com miketob at aol.com
Thu Feb 23 18:14:59 EST 2017

Hello Everyone,

Our next informal Skat evening is on Wednesday 1st March in the upstairs room of The Shipwright's Arms, 88 Tooley St, 2 mins walk from London Bridge Station.

All welcome, especially beginners. It's completely informal, you can turn up at whatever time suits you; I'll be there shortly after 6.00pm when the room opens.

The pub serves good value food until 9.00pm

IMPORTANT. We're there as part of Swiggers boardgaming group who play there every week  http://www.pevans.co.uk/Swiggers/. ; If you can't find the room, ask the staff for the games group, if you ask about Skat, they won't know what you mean.

Regards,

Mike   07940 591263

Upcoming:
Mon March 6.  19.00 YMCA tournament
Sun Mar 19  11.15 BSkA tournament, London
Discussion forum: weddslist.com/skat/bb