[Bska] Forthcoming tournament 19th March

Chris chrisbeesley1 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Mar 12 08:37:24 EDT 2017

A gentle reminder to all who have not replied to the initial invitation sent on my behalf by Mike Tobias last week. Please let me know if you would like to play, even if you cannot play for the whole day. All welcome. I look forward to hearing from you, even if it is to say that you are not available this time. If you are likely to be running late on the day (do not forget that Lancaster Gate tube station is closed until mid year) please let me know on 07885770187.

Many thanks
Chris