[Bska] Sat. May 20th. Skat tournament in London

miketob at aol.com miketob at aol.com
Thu May 4 05:24:13 EDT 2017

Hello Everyone,

Our next tournament will be on Saturday May 20th at the Lancaster Hall Hotel, 35 Craven Terrace, London W2 3EL, close to Paddington,

http://german-ymca.org.uk/about-us-how-to-find-us.html  ; *Please note: Lancaster Gate tube station is closed until mid 2017*.

Registration will be between 11.00 and 11.15 for an 11.30 start,

Format: four sessions of hands dealt at the table (not duplicate) with a break for lunch. We will finish at around 19:00.

Players of all standards are welcome; if you are not available for all four sessions we can usually accommodate you for just the sessions that you want to play in, particularly if we know beforehand that you will be there.

The entry fee is £9, with prizes awarded to the winner and runners-up.

Please let me know, if possible by Wednesday 17th May, whether you intend to play. It is very useful to know who to expect, and how much I can spend on prizes if you can't commit in advance you are still welcome to turn up on the day if you find yourself unexpectedly free.

Any questions. just ask me.

Hope to see as many of you as possible

Regards,

Mike

Upcoming:
Fri May 5th 1900 YMCA tournament
Weds May 17th From 18.00 Informal evening Shipwright Arms,
Discussion forum:  http://weddslist.com/skat/bb/index.php