[Bska] London Skat tournament Sunday July 16th

John McLeod john at pagat.com
Fri Jun 30 15:52:03 EDT 2017

Dear Skat players,

Our next duplicate Skat tournament will be in the Lancaster Hall Hotel
(35 Craven Terrace, W2 3QH - near Paddington) on Sunday July 16th.

Players of all standards are welcome. Please arrive by 11:15 for an
11:30 start. The entry fee will be £9. There are further details at
http://www.weddslist.com/skat/bb/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=446&p=729#p729

Please let me know in advance whether you intend to play, if possible by
Thursday 13th July, so that I know who to expect and how much I can
spend on prizes. You can contact me by e-mail at john at pagat.com or by
phone or text at 07736 518738.

We look forward to seeing you on 16th July.

Best wishes,
--
John McLeod                      For information on card games visit
john at pagat.com                   http://www.pagat.com/