[Bska] Reminder: London Skat tournament Sunday July 16th

John McLeod john at pagat.com
Wed Jul 12 05:44:00 EDT 2017

My thanks to those of you who have already replied to my message below.

This is just to remind the rest of you to let me know please, if
possible by the end of tomorrow (Thursday), whether you intend to play
in our Skat tournament on Sunday.

Many thanks,
John

--
John McLeod                      For information on card games visit
john at pagat.com                   https://www.pagat.com/