[Bska] Fwd: Skat tournament in London September 16th St

Chris chrisbeesley1 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 7 07:06:11 EDT 2017

Second attempt!

-------- Original Message --------
From: Chris <chrisbeesley1 at yahoo.co.uk>
Sent: September 6, 2017 10:46:33 PM GMT+01:00
To: Bska at weddslist.com
Subject: Skat tournament in London September 16th St

Our next tournament is on Saturday September 16th at the usual venue in Lancaster Gate at the German YMCA (www.german-ym. org. uk). My apologies for the relatively short notice but although the details are all on the website I got my own dates confused!
We shall be playing Synchron,  four sessions starting at 11.30 am with a break for lunch and aiming to finish between 6.30 and 7pm. Don't worry if you are not able to play all the sessions, just let me know as beforehand.
All are welcome regardless of experience - newcomers are particularly welcome. The more the better and more prizes!
Registration is at 11.15. Let me know if you are running late by calling me on 07885 770187.
We look forward to seeing you.
Chris