[Bska] Skat tournament in London

Chris chrisbeesley1 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 6 16:59:12 EDT 2017

Our next tournament is on Saturday September 16th at the usual venue,  the German YMCA in Lancaster Gate, details all as below. Apologies for the relatively short notice, but despite all the information being on the website, I have somehow lost a week!
All welcome,  regardless of experience.
We shall be playing Synchron, with pre-dealt cards, four sessions starting at 11.30 am with a break for lunch. We usually finish between 6.30 and 7pm.
Please let me know that you intend to come - or even if you cannot make it,  it would be great to hear from you.
Regards