[Bska] Informal evening Weds, but possible venue change or cancellation

miketob at aol.com miketob at aol.com
Fri Dec 15 04:14:45 EST 2017

Dear Skatplayers,

At the moment, our next informal Skat evening is on Wednesday 20th Dec in the upstairs room of The Shipwright's Arms, 88 Tooley St, 2 mins walk from London Bridge Station.

BUT~: Being so close to Xmas, we may get booted if the pub gets a paid booking. If so, there'll either be an alternative venue, also near London Bridge, or we'll cancel.

If that happens, I'll let you know as soon as I hear, but please check your emails before setting out, and contact me if you're in any doubt.

Mike   07940 591263

Upcoming:

Wed Jan 10th. 19.00 YMCA tournament

Sun Jan 21st. 11.15  BSkA tournament London
Discussion forum: www.weddslist.com/skat/bb