[Bska] Skat tournament on Sunday 15th July - reminder

John McLeod john at pagat.com
Tue Jul 10 10:14:34 EDT 2018

Many thanks to those few people who have so far replied (one way or the
other) to the invitation I sent on 30th June.

I have realised that some of you may be waiting to see the result of a
football match on Wednesday before you can choose whether you prefer to
spend Sunday afternoon playing Skat or watching television.

Therefore please could you tell me on Thursday what you have decided.
Then on Friday I will let you all know whether we have enough players
for the tournament to go ahead.

As you know, if it takes place, the tournament will be in the Lancaster
Hall Hotel (35 Craven Terrace, W2 3QH - near Paddington), players
arriving as usual by 11:15 for an
  11:30 start.

Players of all standards are welcome. There are further details at
http://www.weddslist.com/skat/bb/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=470#p785

You can contact me by e-mail at john at pagat.com or by phone or text at
07736 518738.

Hoping to seeing you on July 15th.

Best wishes,
--
John McLeod                      For information on card games visit
john at pagat.com                   https://www.pagat.com/