[Bska] Saturday Sept 15th. Skat Tournament

Mike Tobias Miketobias at protonmail.com
Tue Sep 4 12:53:29 EDT 2018

Hello All,

Our next tournament will be on Saturday Sept 15th at our usual venue, The Lancaster Hall Hotel, near Paddington.  http://www.german-ymca.org.uk/about-us-how-to-find-us.html

Registration is between 11.00 and 11.15 for a start at 11.30.

We'll be playing four sessions of approx 90 minutes each, with a break for lunch, and will finish around 18.30 to 19.00 You can play any or all of the sessions, as convenient.

Cards will be dealt at the table, with the usual prizes - depending on numbers -  for highest total scores, best session score and hand won against the most Matadors.

Please let me know if you intend to play, if possible by Thurs 13th, as it helps budget for prizes, but if you find yourself unexpectedly free on the day, you'll be very welcome.

You can contact me by email or on 07940 591263

Hope to see as many of you as possible

Regards,

Mike