[Bska] Skat tournament on Sunday 18th november - reminder

John McLeod john at pagat.com
Tue Nov 13 12:29:12 EST 2018

Many thanks to those of you who have already replied (one way or the
other) to the invitation I sent on 5th November.

We have enough players for a duplicate, but the more the merrier and it
is helpful to know in advance how many people to expect. So I would be
grateful if any more of you can let me know, if possible by Thursday,
whether or not you plan to join us.

Or if you can't decide until the day, by all means just turn up anyway
and we will do our best to fit you in.

As you know, the tournament will be in the Lancaster Hall Hotel (35
Craven Terrace, W2 3QH - near Paddington), players arriving as usual by
11:15 for an 11:30 start.

Players of all standards are welcome. There are further details at
http://www.weddslist.com/skat/bb/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=474

You can contact me by e-mail at john at pagat.com or by phone or text at
07736 518738.

Hoping to seeing you on November 18th.

Best wishes,
--
John McLeod                      For information on card games visit
john at pagat.com                   https://www.pagat.com/