[Bska] Weds 19th. Informal Skar evening. Fri 21st All day cards extravaganza.

Mike Tobias Miketobias at protonmail.com
Fri Dec 14 04:24:42 EST 2018

Hello All,

Firstly, our regular informal evening will be on Wednesday Dec 19th in the upstairs room of the Shipwright Arms, 88 Tooley St, a couple of minutes walk from London Bridge station.

At this time of year, it's possible there'll be a last minute change of venue if the pub get a paid booking. It'll only be a couple of mins away, but check your emails and note my phone number just in case. 07940 591263

It's completely informal, turn up any time you like, stay as long as you like. I'll be there from about 6pm when the room opens.

Secondly, there'll be a full day of card play, including Skat on Friday 21st at the Lancaster Hall Hotel, near Paddington

http://german-ymca.org.uk/about-us-how-to-find-us.html

Fulll details can be found here: https://www.meetup.com/meetup-group-lXabveuo/events/257140680/

Regards,

Mike