[Bska] Sunday 21st July. Skat tournament

Mike Tobias Miketobias at protonmail.com
Wed Jul 3 17:54:56 EDT 2019

Hello All,

Our next tournament will be on Sunday July 21st at our usual venue, the Lancaster Hall Hotel, near Paddington
http://german-ymca.org.uk/about-us-how-to-find-us.html

Registration will be between 11.00 and 11.15 for an 11.30 start,

We'll be playing four sessions, with the hands dealt at the table (NOT Duplicate) with a break for lunch, and we'll finish at around 18.30 to 19:00.

Players of all standards are welcome; if you're not available for all four sessions we can usually accommodate you for just the sessions that you want to play in, particularly if we know beforehand that you will be there.

The entry fee is £9, with prizes awarded to the winner and runners-up.

Please let me know, if possible by Wednesday 17th July, whether you intend to play. It's useful to know who to expect, and how much I can spend on prizes. If you can't commit in advance you are still welcome to turn up on the day if you find yourself unexpectedly free. You can phone/text me on the day on 07940 591263

If you've any questions, please ask me.

Regards,

Mike

Upcoming: