[Bska] Skat tournament, Saturday 21st september

Mike Tobias Miketobias at protonmail.com
Tue Sep 10 09:55:14 EDT 2019

Hello All,

Our next tournament is on Saturday September 21st at our usual venue, the Lancaster Hall Hotel, near Paddington

http://german-ymca.org.uk/about-us-how-to-find-us.html

Registration will be between 11.00 and 11.15 for an 11.30 start. We'll be playing four sessions of duplicate Skat, with a break for lunch, and we'll finish at around 18.30 to 19:00.

Players of all standards are welcome; if you're not available for all four sessions we can usually accommodate you for just the sessions that you want to play in, particularly if we know beforehand that you will be there.

Please let organiser Chris Beesley know, if possible by Wednesday 18th September, whether you intend to play. You can contact him by e-mail at chris.beesley at barrattlondon.com or by phone at 07885 770187. It is very useful to know in advance who to expect, and how much we can spend on prizes. However, if you can't commit yourself in advance you are still welcome to turn up on the day if you find yourself unexpectedly free.

If you are delayed on the day and are unable to arrive by 11:15 please phone/text Chris Beesley on 07885 770187 to reserve your place in the first round.

The entry fee is £9, with prizes awarded to the winner and runners-up.

We hope to see as many of you as possible on the 21st.