[Bska] Pending BSka tournament this Saturday 21st September

Beesley, Chris chris.beesley at barrattlondon.com
Wed Sep 18 07:05:41 EDT 2019

Hello All,

Thanks to those of you who have replied to date.

A reminder of our next tournament, this Saturday September 21st at our usual venue, the Lancaster Hall Hotel, near Paddington

http://german-ymca.org.uk/about-us-how-to-find-us.html<https://clicktime.symantec.com/34Bjk74Hbq2shZc7Da383jd6H2?u=http%3A%2F%2Fgerman-ymca.org.uk%2Fabout-us-how-to-find-us.html>

Registration will be between 11.00 and 11.15 for an 11.30 start. We'll be playing four sessions of duplicate Skat, with a break for lunch, and we'll finish at around 18.30 to 19:00.

Players of all standards are welcome; if you're not available for all four sessions we can usually accommodate you for just the sessions that you want to play in, particularly if we know beforehand that you will be there.

Please let me, Chris Beesley, know, as soon as possible , whether you intend to play. You can contact me by e-mail at chris.beesley at barrattlondon.com<mailto:chris.beesley at barrattlondon.com> or by phone at 07885 770187. It is very useful to know in advance who to expect, and how much we can spend on prizes. However, if you can't commit yourself in advance you are still welcome to turn up on the day if you find yourself unexpectedly free.

If you are delayed on the day and are unable to arrive by 11:15 please phone/text me on 07885 770187 to reserve your place in the first round.

The entry fee is £9, with prizes awarded to the winner and runners-up.

We hope to see as many of you as possible on the 21st.
Regards
Chris

CHRIS BEESLEY
CHIEF COST PLANNER

T: +442083267208 | chris.beesley at barrattlondon.com<mailto:{E-mail}>
Wallis House | Great West Road | Brentford | Middlesex TW8 0HD
[Barratt London]<http://www.barrattlondon.com>

The sender of this e-mail is a member of the Barratt Developments PLC group of companies, the ultimate parent of which is Barratt Developments PLC (company number 00604574). Barratt Developments PLC is registered in England and Wales with its registered office at Barratt House, Cartwright Way, Forest Business Park, Bardon Hill, Coalville, Leicestershire LE67 1UF, together with its principal subsidiaries BDW Trading Limited (03018173), and Wilson Bowden Developments Limited (00948402). Barratt Homes, Barratt London and David Wilson Homes are trading names of BDW Trading Limited. This e-mail message is meant only for use by the intended addressee and may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you have received this message in error please notify us and remove it from your system.  Please view our ‘Email Addendum v2.0’ at www.barrattcommercialsupport.co.uk/barratt-developments-plc-email-a  for further details.