[Bska] Weds 16th Oct Informal Skat evening

Mike Tobias Miketobias at protonmail.com
Fri Oct 11 09:19:55 EDT 2019

Hello All,

Our next informal evening will be on Wednesday 16th October in the upstairs room of the Shipwright Arms, 88 Tooley St, a couple of minutes walk from London Bridge station.

Everybody welcome, especially beginners.

It's completely informal, turn up any time you like, stay as long as you like. I'll be there from about 6pm when the room opens.

The pub serves food until about 9pm.

IMPORTANT. We're there as part of Swiggers boardgame group, who play there every week  https://www.pevans.co.uk/Swiggers/index.html#Top  If you can't find the room, ask staff for the games group. If you ask for Skat, they won't know what you mean.

Regards,

Mike

Upcoming:
Mon Oct 21st 19.00 YMCA tournament