[Bska] Skat tournament on Sunday 17th November - reminder

John McLeod john at pagat.com
Mon Nov 11 07:52:22 EST 2019

Many thanks to those of you who have already replied (one way or the
other) to the invitation I sent on 1st November.

We almost have enough players for a tournament, but there are a lot of
people I have not yet heard from. So if you have not yet replied I would
be grateful if you could let me know, if possible by Thursday, whether
or not you intend to play in the tournament on Sunday.

As you know, the tournament will be in the Lancaster Hall Hotel (35
Craven Terrace, W2 3QH - near Paddington), players arriving as usual by
11:15 for an 11:30 start.

Players of all standards are welcome. There are further details at
http://www.weddslist.com/skat/bb/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=483

You can contact me by e-mail at john at pagat.com or by phone or text at
07736 518738.

Hoping to see you on November 17th.

Best wishes,

--
John McLeod                      For information on card games visit
john at pagat.com                   https://www.pagat.com/