[Bska] Skat Sunday March 15th

Chris Beesley beesleychris9 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 14:27:36 EDT 2020

Hello again to you all.
A gentle reminder to all who have not replied yet, and thanks to those who
have responded.
As usual now, it will be held at Lancaster Hall Hotel, 35 Craven Terrace,
London W2 3EL, close to Paddington and Lancaster Gate stations.
http://german-ymca.org.uk/about-us-how-to-find-us.html.
Registration between 11 and 11.15am for an 11.30 start and we shall play
four sessions of duplikat Skat, finishing between 6.30 and 7pm.
Players of all standards welcome. If you cannot make it for the whole day,
we can usually accommodate you for the sessions you want to play in,
particularly if you let us know beforehand.
The entry fee is £9, with prizes for the winner and runners-up.
Please let me know by Thursday 9th March by responding to this address or
texting my number 07885 770187.
If you cannot commit in advance you are still welcome to turn up on the day
if you find yourself unexpectedly free and we can almost certainly fit you
in.
If you are delayed on the day and are unable to arrive by 11.15 please let
me know on the number above to reserve your place in the first round.
We look forward to seeing you on March 15th.