[Bska] Reminder. Online Skat tournament in September

Mike Tobias Miketobias at protonmail.com
Thu Aug 27 06:52:27 EDT 2020

Hello All,

Just a quick reminder about our online Skat tournament in September.

Thank you to all of you who've already entered, those who haven't, please consider doing so.

Play at times that suit you, it'll either be 3 or 4 sessions of 36 hands, depending on number of entrants. (90 mins to 2 hrs each session)

You need to download the Skatlite app by Isar Interactive, or its paid for equivalent Skat HD, from googleplay or the istore (Note. The Windows version doesn't support online play yet).

Let me know by 12.00 on August 31st that you intend to play, and/or put your name down on the 'September Skat tournament' tab of this spreadsheet [https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?resid=97B55E08AABF2D89!74474&ithint=file%2cxlsx](https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?resid=97B55E08AABF2D89!74474&ithint=file%2cxlsx&authkey=!AEnopJfZCXc2oqQ)[authkey=!AEnopJfZCXc2oqQ](https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?resid=97B55E08AABF2D89!74474&ithint=file%2cxlsx&authkey=!AEnopJfZCXc2oqQ)

I'll send you email contact details of your opponents for your three or four sessions, and you arrange to play them in any order that suits you. You have the whole of September to play the games.

If you've any questions, or would like to practice on the app first, let me know

Best Wishes,

Mike