[Bska] Skat online tonight using the Isar app. 7pm

Mike Tobias Miketobias at protonmail.com
Wed Mar 17 08:42:54 EDT 2021

Hi Folks,

Rather than use gametwist for the online Skat evenings, we're going to try it with the Skatlite app from Isar Interactive, downloadable from googleplay or the istore.

For chat, use this link https://www.wonder.me/r?id=a2b8b023-f871-4db3-b105-39750e28463c and navigate to the bar, (it's fairly intuitive) from where we can divide into tables.

Play as long as you like. 36 hands is a good length of game, but play whatever suits the people at your table.

If possible, please let me know in advance that you're playing, and if you can't connect to wonder.me, let me know so I can make sure you're included.

Regards,

Mike