[Bska] Oxford Skat in February

Nick Wedd maproom at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 08:40:29 EST 2021

I'm hoping to hold a face-to-face Skat tournament in The Holly
Bush in Oxford, some time in February so as not to be too close to the
London ones.

The Holly Bush was the venue of the last Oxford Skat Tournament, in
December 2019, It's a third of a mile from Oxford rail station, and half a
mile from the coach station.

The management have told me they can accommodate us on any Sunday in
February. So, if you're interested in attending, please reply to this
email, stating which of these Sundays in February would suit you:
    6th
    13th
    20th
    27th