[Bska] London Skat tournament - Saturday 15th January - entries now officially open!

Mike Hawkins mikehawkins2 at virginmedia.com
Thu Jan 6 10:52:47 EST 2022

Our first live British Skat Association tournament since 2020 will definitely go ahead on Saturday 15th January at our usual venue, the German YMCA, near Lancaster Gate in London.

It will feature four sessions of freely dealt hands, registration 11-11.15am, first session starting at 11.30, with a break for lunch around 1pm, and final session finishing around 7pm.  If you cannot make the whole day, worry not, you can play whichever sessions you are available for.  Each session lasts around 90 minutes.  The entry fee will be £10 to cover YMCA membership and prizes.  If you wish to play only one or two sessions, a reduced fee of £5 will apply.

If you have already let me know you are playing, but cannot stay for the whole tournament, I’d be grateful if you could now confirm which sessions/ times you would like to play.  Could anybody else keen to play let me know as soon as you are able.

Thank you, and here’s to a good tournament!

Mike

Sent from Mail for Windows