[Bska] British Skat Association tournament - Sunday 20th March

Mike Hawkins mikehawkins2 at virginmedia.com
Sun Feb 20 10:49:37 EST 2022

Our next Skat tournament will be on Sunday 20th March at our usual London venue, the German YMCA near Lancaster Gate.  The format will be four sessions of duplicate Skat.

If you are unable to attend for the whole day, it is possible to play in as many sessions as you like.  The first session will start at 11.30am, lunch around 1pm, second session 2pm, third session around 3.45, final session around 5.30.  Timings for the last two sessions are more approximate.

The entry fee will be £10 for three or more sessions, £5 for one or two.  As if the fun of playing Skat were not enough, prizes will also be available for the first three players, and possibly for other feats achieved during the day!

It would be helpful to get a feel for numbers at this stage, so please let me know (without commitment) if you think you’ll be playing.  We had 10 at our last tournament so I am hoping for four tables this time.

Best wishes,
Mike

Sent from my iPad