[Bska] British Skat Association tournament - Sunday 20th March

Mike Hawkins mikehawkins2 at virginmedia.com
Sat Mar 5 09:54:03 EST 2022

Just a reminder that our next Skat tournament will be on Sunday 20th March at the German YMCA, near Lancaster Gate.  The format will be four sessions of duplicate Skat.

If you are unable to attend for the whole day, it is possible to play in as many sessions as you like.  The first session will start at 11.30am, lunch around 1pm, second session 2pm, third session around 3.45, final session around 5.30.  Timings for the last two sessions are more approximate.

The entry fee will be £10 for three or more sessions, £5 for one or two.  Prizes will be available for the first three players, and possibly for other feats achieved during the day.

Let me know if you would like to play.  Thanks to those who have already replied.

Best wishes,
Mike