[Bska] Next London duplicate Skat tournament - Sunday 20th November

Mike Hawkins mikehawkins2 at virginmedia.com
Mon Oct 24 11:26:55 EDT 2022

A reminder that our next duplicate Skat tournament in London will be taking place at the usual venue, the German YMCA near Lancaster Gate, on Sunday 20th November.

Register by:			11.15am
First session starts:	11.30am
Lunch:				1pm
Second session:		2pm
Third session:		3.45pm (ish)
Final session:			5.30pm (ish)
Prizes:				7pm (ish)

Entry fee: £10, which covers costs (mostly prizes) or £5 if you can only play in one or two sessions

Please let me know if you are planning to attend (without commitment) even if you cannot be certain just yet, as it helps me assess numbers for prizes etc.

The full address is:
Lancaster Hall Hotel,
35 Craven Terrace,
London,
W2 3EL
Nearest stations: Lancaster Gate (Central) or Paddington (main line, Circle, District, Hammersmith & City, Bakerloo and now Elizabeth line)

Best wishes,
Mike

Sent from my iPad