[Bska] London Skat tournament next Sunday 20th November, 11.15 for first session

Mike Hawkins mikehawkins2 at virginmedia.com
Sat Nov 12 14:51:51 EST 2022

If you’ve already been in touch, no need to reply!

If you now think you can make it, even if for only one or two sessions, it would be really helpful to know for organisational reasons!

If you won’t know til on the day, this is fine too, as you will be more than welcome and we will be set up to receive you.  A text to 07939 511385 on the morning if you are coming or running late would be helpful, then we can factor you in. 😊

Details/ venue are the same as always: German YMCA
Format: duplicate.

Best wishes,
Mike

Sent from my iPhone