[Bska] Sun. March 19th. London tournament

Mike Tobias Miketobias at protonmail.com
Sun Feb 26 06:48:25 EST 2023

Hello All,

Our next London tournament is on Sunday March 19th at our usual venue, The Lancaster Hall Hotel, 35 Craven Terrace, W2 3EL [German YMCA - About Us - How to find us (german-ymca.org.uk)](http://www.german-ymca.org.uk/about-us-how-to-find-us.html)

Registration: 11.00 to 11.15 for an 11.30 start.

Format: Four sessions of Skat dealt at the table (not duplicate) starting at 11.30 and finishing around 19.00 with a break for lunch. You can play any or all of the sessions to suit you.

Entry fee: £10 (£5 for one or two sessions) with prizes for winner and runners up.

Let me know if you'd like to play, preferably by Thursday 16th March, but you can still turn up on the day if you find yourself unexpectedly free.

You can contact me to book or for more details at Miketobias at protonmail.com or 07940 591263 on the day

I hope to see as many of you as possible on the day

Regards,

Mike

Sent with [Proton Mail](https://proton.me/) secure email.