[Bska] London tournament. Sat Sept 16th

Mike Tobias Miketobias at protonmail.com
Sun Aug 27 08:10:02 EDT 2023

Hello All,

Our next tournament is on Saturday September 16th at our usual venue, The Lancaster Hall Hotel, 35 Craven Terrace, W2 3EL, nearest tubes - Paddington and Lancaster Gate.

Registration is between 11.00 and 11.15 for an11.30 start, and we'll be playing four sessions of freely dealt Skat (non-duplicate) finishing around 6.30 to 7.00 with a break for lunch.

Entry fee is £10, or £5 if you only want to play one or two sessions, and there'll be prizes for the winner and runners-up.

Let me know if you intend to play, if possible by Weds 13th so I know how much to spend on prizes, but it's ok to turn up on the day if you find yourself unexpectedly free.

If you're running late, you can contact me on the day on 07940 591263

Further details https://www.meetup.com/meetup-group-lxabveuo/events/293212837/ and I hope to see as many of you as possible on the day.

Best Wishes,

Mike

Sent with [Proton Mail](https://proton.me/) secure email.