[Bska] Skat in Oxford in October

Nick Wedd maproom at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 18:00:14 EDT 2023

Dear Skat player,

I intend to hold a duplicate Skat tournament in Oxford this October, in the
Duke of Monmouth pub. The pub opens at 11:00 each day, so we will follow
our usual schedule, with round 1 starting at 11:30, and a break for lunch
before rounds 2, 3 and 4.

*If you might attend, please let me know by Sunday.*

The tournament will be on one of Saturday October 7th, Saturday October
14th, and Saturday October 21st; or, if there's a strong preference for
Sunday, one of the following Sundays. In your reply, please tell me about
your preferred dates.

The Duke of Monmouth is at the corner of Abingdon Road and Sunningwell
Road, a mile and a half from the railway station and rather less from the
coach station.  It has a car park.

Best wishes,
Nick
Nick Wedd      maproom at gmail.com