[Bska] Sunday Nov 19. London tournament

Mike Tobias Miketobias at protonmail.com
Sun Oct 29 09:25:49 EDT 2023

Hi Everyone,

Our next London tournament is on Sunday 19th November at our usual venue, The Lancaster Hall Hotel, 35 Craven Terrace, W2 3EL (nearest tubes Lancaster Gate and Paddington).

As usual, registration is between 11.00 and 11.15 for a start at 11.30, and we'll play four sessions with a break for lunch, finishing around 18.30 to 19.00. If can't make the whole day, that's ok, you can play any of the sessions that suit your availability.

Hands will be dealt at the table (non-duplicate)

Entry fee £10, or £5 for one or two sessions, with prizes for winner and runner-up. With enough numbers, there'll be a session and/or individual hand prize, so you'll still be in with a chance of winning something even if you don't play the full day.

Please let me know if you intend to play, preferably by Thursday 16th, so I'll know how much to spend on prizes, but you're welcome to turn up anyway if you're unexpectedly free. If you're running late on the day, let me know on 07940 591263

Hoping to see as many of you as possible on the 19th,

Regards,

Mike.

For your diaries:
London tournaments. Lancaster Hall Hotel 3rd Saturdays in Jan, May, Sept. 3rd Sundays in March, July and Nov.
Oxford tournaments. Often arranged in the other months.
Informal evenings. 1st Wednesday of each month, from 18.00. Check emails for venue
YMCA evening tournaments. Lancaster Hall Hotel Monday Nov 27th 19.00, and monthly as arranged.

Sent with [Proton Mail](https://proton.me/) secure email.