[Bska] Fwd: London duplicate Skat tournament- 20th January

Mike Hawkins mikehawkins2 at virginmedia.com
Tue Jan 9 16:35:59 EST 2024

Thanks to all who have been in touch so far! Just a tiny reminder for others to let me know if you are tempted a smidgeon.

You won’t get better value entertainment for a tenner.

Turning up unannounced on the day is also fine.  Just make sure to be there by 11.15. 😊

I forgot to mention that it takes place at our usual venue, the Lancaster Hall Hotel.  Short walk from Paddington and Lancaster Gate.

Best wishes,
Mike
Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: