[Bska] Final reminder for tomorrow’s tournament

Mike Hawkins mikehawkins2 at virginmedia.com
Fri Jan 19 17:53:18 EST 2024

If you have let me know you are coming for the start and are running late, please message me on 07939 511385.  Likewise if you find yourself unexpectedly free on the day and decide to join us.

Don’t forget to bring cash: ideally fivers, tenners and (if you intend to partake of tea/ coffee and biccies at £1.50 per head per session) this is the ideal time to raid those piggy banks and use all the coins you have no idea how else to get rid of. 😊

pS I also accept PayPal and Revolut for cash-phobics.

See you tomorrow,
Mike

Sent from my iPhone