[Bska] Sun 17th March. London tournament

Mike Tobias Miketobias at protonmail.com
Fri Mar 1 08:06:15 EST 2024

Hi Everyone,

Our March tournament will be on Sunday 17th at our usual venue, the Lancaster Hall Hotel, 35 Craven Terrace, W2 3EL a few minutes walk from Paddington station or Lancaster Gate tube.

Registration is from 11.00 to 11.15 for an 11.30 start, and we'll play four sessions with a break for lunch, finishing around 18.30 to 19.00. You're welcome to play any or all of the sessions to suit you.

Hands will be dealt at the table (not duplicate)

Entry fee. £10 (£5 for one or two sessions)

Please let me know asap if you intend to play, if possible by Thurs 14th, as it helps to know how much I can spend on prizes, but you're welcome to turn up anyway if you're unexpectedly free. You can contact me on the day (if you're running late, for example) on 07940 591263.

More details: https://www.meetup.com/meetup-group-lxabveuo/events/298011921/

Hope to see as many of you as possible on the 17th

Regards,

Mike

Sent with [Proton Mail](https://proton.me/) secure email.