[casual_games] Flash for Download Casual Games

BRENT SILBY (def-logic) brent at def-logic.com
Fri Aug 19 14:52:10 EDT 2005

In the past I have used a tool to package my dhtml/js games into a single file executable. I'm sure if you put your flash content into an html page, you could use the same tool to package it. Have a look for the Web Compiler on www.x2net.com. Its really useful and I don't think there is an easy way to crack the .exe open to see the source files.

The downside is that it'll only work on Windows because it produces an exe, and it uses the IE engine to display the content bundled in the .exe file.

Cheers,
Brent.
DEF-LOGIC
VIDEOGAMES