[casual_games] Price as Signal

Lennard Feddersen lennard at RustyAxe.com
Tue Dec 13 17:51:41 EST 2005

I think that article and a list of other reasons besides, illustrate why
price dropping & price wars are not a great business idea.

What I'm looking for is a great reason for the end consumer or reviewer
who legitimately wants to know why we - not Rusty Axe Games (geez, my
acronym is RAG, crap) but all of us, cause I know nobody is, yet,
spending millions on these titles - are charging the prices we do.

Ultimately the answer is, "it's good software and that's what it costs
if you want to have it", but I'm looking for a more eloquent phrasing.

Lennard Feddersen
CEO, Rusty Axe Games, Inc.
www.RustyAxe.com

Lennard at RustyAxe.com
P. 250-635-7623 F. 1-309-422-2466
3521 Dogwood, Terrace, BC, Canada, V8G-4Y7