[casual_games] future of shockwave

Austin Haas austin at pettomato.com
Fri Oct 21 16:05:49 EDT 2005

As far as Shockwave vs. Flash, I can tell you this: I used to work at a
company that had hundreds of online games with millions of players every
week. Regardless of our subjective opinion of a games quality, the games
made in Flash would ALWAYS be downloaded significantly more often than
games made in Shockwave.

-austin

Austin Haas
Pet Tomato, Inc.