[casual_games] future of shockwave

Charles Parcell cparcell at toxictoy.com
Sun Oct 23 22:19:15 EDT 2005

Brent,

If you guys are going to go with Flash game development, then I would
strongly suggest you guys invest in some why to secure your SWF files.
Because SWF format is an open format, there are a lot of developers who
will decompile your swf files.  Thus, I would look into SWF Encrypt.

<http://www.amayeta.com/software/swfencrypt/>

Charles P.