[casual_games] Hi to all :)

gforrai at pd3a.com gforrai at pd3a.com
Sun Apr 2 13:03:22 EDT 2006

Hello guys !

I would like to say a big hello to all the members of this cool email
list.
Im just subscibed today after checking the archive.

Im Gabor Forrai, im a leader of the Pd3a.com Development which is an
independent division of Nagual Pictures Ltd, a leading art house in
middle
Europe.

Pd3a is focusing on the development of high quality pc and pda casual
games. (pda : pocket pc, and plm devices)

Pd3a is located at Budapest / Hungary / Europe.
We are developed Naval Conflicts and Scarabeus, all those games
are published by BFG. Naval Conflicts is in the top 10 section on
the "Card and Board games" @BFG
Scarabeus is released only a few days ago. :)

You can to check us at http://www.pd3a.com

again...nice to be here. :)

Greets to all !

Gabor Forrai