[casual_games] GDC Amsterdam

Michael Tretyakov sugargames at sugargames.com
Thu Dec 7 01:10:22 EST 2006

Hi there!

I totally agree with Miguel. I was in Casuality Europe Conference this
year and it was amazing time for me. I contacted with a lot of portals and
publishers, showed them our Rainbow Web game, and signed several contracts.

I live in Krasnoyarsk, Russia, in the center of Siberia and the trip in
Amsterdam was expensive for me, but it was worth every penny. And I
definitely will be here in next year.

So, if you want to be successful in casual game market, you must visit
Casuality Conferences.
Sincerely,
Michael Tretyakov
Sugar Games http://www.SugarGames.com/
Fun puzzle games for the whole family!

If you are a developer in Europe and you're trying to establish contact with
the major players, this event is pretty much a must.

Probably the most productive time casual game developers can spend to
network with portals, publishers, tech companies and fellow developers.

Miguel Oliveira

Director of Digital Distribution