[casual_games] If Vista is going to be such a problem...

Brian Robbins brian-l at dubane.com
Fri Dec 22 12:54:18 EST 2006

I'd like to thank Wendy for reminding us all to be very careful about
setting up our out of office reminders before we leave for the holiday

:)

Most mail systems will generally not respond back to mailing lists
like this, and certainly not repeatedly, but just to be safe I
recommend either temporarily suspending your membership to the list or
making sure that you specifically do not respond to messages coming
from the list.

Thanks everyone, and enjoy your holidays.

--
Brian Robbins
Executive Producer and Gaming Evangelist