[casual_games] Wrapper Speeds

Daniel Kinney sonicron at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 17:23:24 EST 2006

Hal,

Flash Jester ( www.flashjester.com ) is by a large margin the fastest
wrapper. Unlike other wrappers that utilize the Flash OCX (which results in
a slower product, for reasons beyond my understanding), Flash Jester
actually wraps the standard Macromedia Projector and makes it available at
the native speeds you're used to.

In addition, Flash projectors/wrappers that offer synchronous external
scripting tend to suffer with Flash files that are saved with high framerate
(>30 FPS) settings.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,
Daniel Kinney