[casual_games] Selling on your own site?

Gabriel mystml at adinet.com.uy
Wed Feb 15 23:25:45 EST 2006

> In terms of e-commence and ordering systems, what are the options for a
> small developer to sell games on their own site?

Phil's answer is good, we've discussed this endless times at IndieGamer.
I just want to add that we are one of Plimus' satisfied customers - VERY
satisfied. Their service is excellent.

> One thing I would like to be able to do is some basic branding of the
> page that the user goes to fill in the order.  I've never like that once
> you click "buy" on the developer site, your taken to a page that looks
> and feels nothing like where you came from.  Do third party e-com sites
> offer this?

Most do, with varying degrees of flexibility. Check our pages (go to our
site and click the first Buy button you can find) - the Plimus site and
our site look very similar.

        --Gabriel

--
Gabriel Gambetta