[casual_games] casual game review submissions

Jay Bibby jbibby at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 12:33:40 EST 2006

Cheers, Todd, I appreciate the kind words!

There is much activity and development going on at Rochester Institute of
Technology in terms of games: Andy Phelps, Steve Jacobs, Chris Egert, Steve
Kurtz and Kevin Bierre, to name just a few, are developing a masters degree
program in game design and development, and I owe a lot to them for their
instruction and guidance throughout my RIT education.

By the way, I am also a native of Rochester (Henrietta, Irondequoit, and now
Rush).

best regards,

Jay Bibby
jayisgames.com