[casual_games] Ex Bioware Artist now Freelance and Looking for work.

Michael Grills michael.grills at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 12:16:18 EST 2006

Hi all,

My Website is here.
www.illustrationandartwork.com

I have over 5 years experience in the video game industry and I just
recently decided to go freelance. I love to do all types of work and I am
not limited to any particular style as my experience has made me highly
adaptable to my employers needs no matter what they are. I am loving the
casual games market as I get to try all different types of artwork.

If you want a professional who gets really excited about the projects that
he is on then please look at my website and drop me an email.

michael at illustrationandartwork.com

Michael Grills
url: www.artandillustration.com
e-mail: michael at artandillustration.com