[casual_games] DRM and fulfilment recommendation

Chris Dillman chrisd at plaidworld.com
Wed Jul 19 17:59:35 EDT 2006

>Can anyone recommend a good framework for digital rights management (ie, one
>hour expiration)?
>
>I'm also interested in getting a company to do fulfilment for us.  This
>could include their own DRM.  We want to start selling some games that we
>cant get publisihed on our own website and try to make some money.
>
>Any suggestions on companies that can provide:
>	i)	Creditcard or Paypal service to a non-US based company
>	ii)	Electronic serial number fulfilment to tie in with the
>digital rights management
>	iii)	Shopping cart software for our website

After look at most of the major ones out there I decided to move to
http://www.plimus.com/ this time round.

They can

1. Take paypal
2. Generate serial numbers in real time by calling a CGI/PHP script
on our web server (VPS).
3. Shopping cart

example of one we themed

https://www.plimus.com/jsp/buynow.jsp?contractId=1660691

Before this I have used kagi and paypal.

Email: chrisd at plaidworld.com
iChat / AIM: crackbunny at mac.com

Plaid World Studios http://www.plaidworld.com