[casual_games] Testing Question...

spocilujko at comcast.net spocilujko at comcast.net
Thu Jul 20 17:39:49 EDT 2006

Hello!

Hi, It's Sheri - Chair of the IGDA's Quality Assurance SIG. My first reccomendation is to post your question on our forums or join our list. You can read more stuff, including links to 3rd party testers at www.igda.org/qa.

Secondly, and you can find the link on our site, there is a QA Games Job group that was started in Yahoo recently. That might help you to find testers as well by posting opportunities.

As far as a 'going rate' that really depends on what kind of tester you want, what kind of work you expect them to do, what kind of hours you plan on giving them, and where they are located.

I'd be happy to discuss some of this off-list or see how I can help you out.
Sheri

spocilujko at comcast.net
Design, Direct, Deliver

From: Ron <lists at rzweb.com>