[casual_games] Is the 10 meg "ceiling" officially over?

Miguel Oliveira moliveira at encoreusa.com
Mon Jul 31 16:47:45 EDT 2006

With large-file Hoyle titles (300MB and more), which we've started to
distribute through such services as Trymedia or Digital River and our
own site www.hoylegaming.com, we've experienced conversion rates of
close to 10%.

So, large file size reduced appetite for downloads, but once downloaded
the consumer seems to be more prone to actually buy it (after going
through all the pain of a 14 hour download process)

Miguel Oliveira
Director of Digital Distribution

Encore, Inc.
p 310.719.2846
c 310.435.2637
f  310.768.1822
moliveira at encoreusa.com

Stay connected:
Skype: contactmoliveira  |   YIM: contactmoliveira
MSN: contactmiguel at hotmail.com   |    AOL: contactmoliveira